Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Crochet Time!

I'm so excited!  My husband is heading back to work and with that means I'll be back to alone time to crochet after cleaning the house.

Projects in the works:
perfecting the Lion Brands arm warmer pattern I found
a fun jellyfish that I'm tweaking from this pattern with fun bulky yarn
custom red, white, and blue throw
ferret hammocks (only have red fleece right now)

Scarf season is upon us though and I really want to encourage people to get in their orders now.  If you purchase from my shop here, use code SCARF11 for free shipping!  Once I have the arm warmers perfected, I will be putting them up and I will be offering a special of matching scarf, hat, and arm warmers as they're made out of the same yarn as the scarves!!!  I have not decided on the specifics yet, but will post once I've decided.

And as always any crocheted or knitted item in the shop can be completely customized to the colors of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment