Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall is Coming!!!

Well here in Colorado Springs it is 56 outside and drizzling outside.  The highs have decided they are done reaching into the 90s and we are lucky to hit the 80s.  Oh fall is definitely on its way!!!  The mountains have already started getting very small amounts of snow.  Oh we are coming up on my personal favorite time of year, winter!

But we're not there yet and this is the perfect time to start thinking about and buying your winter gear.  A good scarf is useful here from October till April and sometimes into May.  This is the perfect time to think about purchasing this years fab choice.  Because of this, a scarf special will begin running in the next couple of weeks to run through Halloween (my personal favorite time of year).  Use code SCARF11 at checkout in the Etsy shop and receive free shipping.

Shop status: custom orders are definitely open and I am working on one as we speak.  I'm definitely back into crocheting now that the highs are no longer in the 90s (too hot for me to deal with yarn).  I'm also working on a throw for personal use that I can't wait to share with y'all.  If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment