Monday, September 19, 2011

Sale Info

The Twitterversary sale I had going on was a success if I do say so myself.  Though I didn't get as many sales as I was hoping for, I did get myself out there and the word spread around about my shop, which is important. I'm also starting a repeat customer special.  When you order, you will receive a special code for your next purchase.  This code is good until the end of the year, however, if you buy close to the end of the year, I will have another code then.  Repeat customers get 15% off their next purchase!  This code will be sent to you via either a conversation on Etsy (if you purchase the item through Etsy) or through your invoice on PayPal (if you purchase through my Facebook fan page).  I'm also in the process of working out a referral program as well.  This will only be for those who share my links on Facebook and Twitter as I have no other way of keeping track of sharing links.  Once I have finalized this special, I will post here the details and on my Twitter and Facebook page.

I'm working on some great custom orders.  Right now, I'm working on the red, white, and blue throw (thank you Jill for the open time table), a great cream scarf with black edging, and a hunter green and gold yellow striped scarf.  The cream scarf should prove interesting as I will be combining loom knitting and crochet!  This will be a interesting project as I've never combined the two before.  I'm thankful for the opportunity to try something new!

As always, if you don't see a color scarf you would like, please contact me for a custom listing and I will get it made within 48 hours of your paid purchase of the item!  I really do enjoy working on these great projects and enjoy working with you, my customers and followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment